SLUSD Developer Fee Information
- The San Leandro Unified School District (SLUSD) collects Developer Fees for new construction within district boundaries to offset costs associated with providing adequate space for new students within our district.
SLUSD Developer Fees
- Developer Fees
- Residential: $4.79 / square foot
- Commercial: $0.78 / square foot
- Fees for construction located within the City of San Leandro are collected directly by the city during the permitting process.
- Fees for construction located in unincorporated San Leandro are collected by the County of Alameda.
- Fees for construction located in the City of Oakland are collected by the City of Oakland.
- Credit is given for the existing area that is torn down for new construction.
- Construction of less than 500 square feet is exempt from fees.
- Construction of Additional Dwelling Units (ADU’s) of less than 750 square feet is exempt from fees.
- Please contact Accounts Receivable at (510) 667-3515 or SLUSD Receptionist at (510) 667-3500 with additional questions regarding SLUSD Developer Fees.