The San Leandro Unified School District Business Services Division is a vital branch of the District’s administration and plays an integral role in the District’s ability to provide a quality education for our students. The Business Services Division is the financial and operational center of the District and is responsible for providing important budget information necessary to make crucial decisions which ultimately affect programs, services and the classroom. The Business Services Division is also responsible for ensuring sufficient instructional facilities are available to all students in our District and carefully monitors the effects of growth and secures the financing needed to provide adequate classrooms and support facilities.
The Business Services Division responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable processes all fiscal transaction
- Food Services prepares and services nutritious meals for the students and staff
- Facility Use oversees building rental
- Facilities and Maintenance maintains the safety, cleanliness and general repair of all district facilities
- Payroll monitors all employee timesheets and ensures an accurate and timely processing of payroll
Dr. Kevin Collins
Director of Business Services
Director of Food Services
Director of Buildings and Grounds
Monday – Friday
8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
835 E 14th Street, Suite 200
San Leandro, CA 94577