Please have the following documents available when you start your electronic enrollment application. During the application process you will be required to upload, scan, or take a photo of these documents.
- Birth Certificate, Passport, county recorder statement, or official baptismal certificate.
- Report Card/Transcript from previous school attended (does not apply to new TK or Kindergarten students)
- Current IEP (if applicable)
- Current 504 plan (if applicable)
- Custody/Divorce court documents (if applicable)
- Court/Restraining Order (if applicable)
- Foster Youth Parent Agreement (if applicable)
Proof of Residence includes:
- One (1) original: Property Tax Bill, Mortgage Verification, Deed of Trust, Close of Escrow, Rental Agreement, or Lease
- Two (2) current bills: phone, cable TV, PG&E, EBMUD, garbage, bank, statement, medical, or government correspondence (dated and posted within 30 days)
- Parent/Legal Guardian Identification (driver’s license or passport)
- Residency Verification Contract. For families who moved or are in a transitioning grade.
- Residency Verification Contract
- Contrato Para Verificacion de Residencia
***Shared Residency Contract must be picked up in person*** During this time you can request a copy by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Health History Documentation:
- Immunization Records for the following immunization: Polio, DTP, Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), and Hepatitis B
- Your child will NOT be able to start school until you have provided documentation of ALL required immunizations.
- Physical Exam required for entering 1st grade (valid exams up to 18 months prior to entry)
- Dental Examination Record (1st Year in public school examination required for all students)
- Authorization to Administer Prescribed Medication