When are the classes?
Fall classes start September 12. Class options are determined after your assessment.
How do I enroll in a class?
Citizenship and Senior Center classes contact email@example.com (or call the school). All other classes follow the steps below:
- Complete a registration form. You will make a testing appointment on the registration form.
- Attend your testing appointment. All students must test in person on the San Leandro Adult School campus.
- Meet with a teacher after you complete your test to find out which classes are available for your level.
- Attend your class regularly. You will be dropped if you are not attending your class.
Where do I get the registration form?
The online form will be here from October 14-18 for classes starting October 25. The form may close early if we run out of testing appointments.
When can I submit my registration form?
* application windows may close early if the appointments fill up early.