Dear Jefferson Families,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year at Jefferson Elementary, home of the Jaguars and our favorite color, purple! My name is Judith Alcalá, and I am your principal. First, I want to welcome all of our new families joining us this year. I wish that we were beginning school as a regular school year so that you could all experience this beautiful school community in person, but as we will be in full distance learning, meaning all classes and meetings will be online we will figure out other ways to foster our strong sense of community.
Second, we as a school staff, want to thank all of our returning families for their partnership and hard work through the last months of school. Together as a school we pulled together and focused on our students!
Below are the names and emails of your administration and office team with our emails. You can also reach us by phone and leave a message at our extensions.
- Judith Alcala, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doris Castillo, Vice-Principal: email@example.com
- Denise Potestio, Office Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angie Castillo, Administrative Assistant:email@example.com
- Gloria Fernandez, Parent Facilitator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number: 510-618-4310
I look forward to working with you to provide the best possible education for our children.