HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
1. Attend an LCAP meeting at your child’s school during the month of February. Check ParentSquare or your school’s website for dates and times.
2. Take the California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS) and make sure you child takes theirs too. Check your school’s website for links.
3. Attend any of the Parent Leadership Group meetings at your school. Check your school’s website or contact your school’s principal for more information.
4. If you cannot attend one of our site-based LCAP meetings, please submit your feedback here.
5. Review and provide feedback on our LCAP draft after the public hearing in June 2021. A link to the draft will be posted here.