Flyers distributed in San Leandro Unified School District (SLUSD) must adhere to BP/AR 1325 – Advertising and Promotion.
- The flyer must be from a non-profit organization
- A disclaimer must be printed on flyer indicating “this is not a school district-sponsored activity”
Once the above requirements have been met, please submit the flyer and a copy of the non-profit status to the Superintendent’s Office for approval.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- The approved copy must be on top of all flyer bundles distributed to schools
- it indicates to school sites that requestor has met protocol for school site distribution
- School count for distribution is available upon request
- We do not copy or distribute flyers for organizations to school sites; it is the organization’s responsibility to provide copies
- Do not deliver bundles to school sites. Bundles are to be delivered to the school district’s mailroom: Location is 1145 Aladdin Ave.; flyers can be delivered daily until 1 pm for next day delivery to school sites
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Michelle Mayfield at (510) 667-3522 or email@example.com