San Leandro Unified School District believes in providing quality services with compassion and integrity to promote academic success and wellness for students through effective and innovative prevention and intervention programs to prepare students for their college and career paths.
Each school focuses on:
- Supporting implementation of schoolwide structures that promote social emotional health and learning in conjunction with academic learning in order to educate the “whole” child
- Engaging teachers and students in creating and maintaining positive learning environments and collaborating with school staff to ensure student success
- Implementing an affirmative and comprehensive approach to preventing and addressing bullying on school campuses
- Promoting a proactive, positive approach to classroom management and school discipline
- Developing and presenting professional learning opportunities for a variety of staff, including certificated, classified, and administrative.
To learn more about what your school site has to offer students, please contact the site administrator or counselor.
Senior Director of Educational Services
(Prevention & Intervention Services/Teaching Learning and Educational Equity)